Monday, October 02, 2006

GO USTe!!!!

Just went to St. Luke’s with my mom… I was having difficulty in breathing these past 2 days… I’m 24 yrs old and there I was with my mom at the hospital, I feel like such a sickly kid… I’m actually kind of scared ‘coz according to the doctor I might have bronchial asthma… now that is an ailment that you will take for the rest of your life… and.. I don’t want that. Hope it’s just an allergy… anyway, nothing new with my life these days, actually it’s kind of routinely… work, turon, home, turon, gym, turon…. ehehehehe.

Oh and I just finished seasons 1 and 2 of HOUSE! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Imagine a marathon of 40 plus episodes of house! Talk about series overload! He is soooooo sarcastic and miserable but in a weird way, it works well for him. I remember a line from one episode there that is worth pondering about…

“you live with dignity you can’t die with it”



UAAP basketball just finished!!! GO USTe!!!!! After a very very long time, 10 years to be exact!!! This is so exciting! Even though I graduated 2 years ago! Feel na feel ko pa din! LOLZ! Imagine the whole five years I was studying there, not one championship! So frustrating! I want to be a student again!!!!



0 comments: