Wednesday, December 20, 2006

a week that was


What the heck??? Uh-uh, a lot of catching up to do. Let me see if I can recall everything…

December 9, Saturday

Turon’s company Christmas party was at 5pm so I was at mall by myself for the first time after a long time… =) I haven’t done any Christmas shopping yet, still I didn’t do any shopping (heehee tamad talga ako!) I decided to go to the gym instead (to finish the 8 sessions!) and after that I went to the parlor! Hot oil and hair cut! Personal day my dears… =)

December 10, Sunday

Turon and I met up at around 11am. It was such a busy day for both us. By the end of the day we were both so tired and stressed from all the Christmas shopping! We first went to Tiendesitas (first time!) I found it quite charming, especially since the weather when we went there was cool. It was drizzling/raining the entire day. I almost felt as if I’m no longer in Manila, heeheehee. We got most of our gifts there, but then according to Carla, items being sold there were pricey compared to other tiangges. Oh well, we enjoyed our trip there. =) After that we went to Market! Market! to continue our spending spree. LOLZ! Soooo many people. By 5pm I was already grumpy! Hahaha.

December 12, Tuesday

HP Christmas party! Cel and I started our day early. We were at the Mall of Asia at 11AM! Logistics girls we are!



After cramming for the props of the AMG group, it was time for us to harass the light tech guy… (whatever he is called) for the lights for the presentation. GO AMG!



It was such a fun night! Merry Christmas HP!
P.S. Derick won in the raffle! IPOD Video 80GB!

December 14, Thursday

Mine and Turon’s baby was born! Thank you thank you baby! *MWAH*



December 16, Saturday

Continue with the Christmas shopping and gift wrapping! I stayed until 2am just to finish wrapping our gifts. Certified crammer talaga!

December 17, Sunday

Christmas Party RTCIS Style at the Holiday Inn! I went as Alice in Wonderland while Turon went as a dwarf, Bashful to be exact! =)


Love you Bashful!!!

PPS: New motto for me...

Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you’ve never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth…

3 comments:

Cel said...

ang haba nun ah!
shempre kelangan pink ang ipod!

Anonymous said...

but of course! =)

Anonymous said...

mali naman ung nilagay mo na first time eh. db pumunta tyo dun nung day ng christmas party namin? hihihih