Monday, July 02, 2007

more than meets the eye

I never thought that I would be interested in a movie about robots! But there we were, last Saturday, we watched Transformers… and I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved it! hehehehe! After the movie I kept asking turon about the names of the robots… I guess I bugged him so much that he told me to look it up in wikipedia already! Nyahahaha! So, this is the result of my research:

The first five are the AUTOBOTS

Optimus Prime – Peterbilt 18-wheeler Truck

Bumblebee – Chevrolet Camaro

Jazz – Pontiac Solstice

Ironhide – GMC Toppick 6500 pick-up truck

Rachet – Search and Rescue Hummer H2


Then there are the DECEPTICONS


Megatron – Cybertronian jet

Starscream – Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

Blackout – Sikorsky MH53 Pave Low II

Frenzy – Boombox

Barricade – Saleen 5281 Ford Mustang police car


Oh well, that’s enough boy stuff for me. We watched the movie at Trinoma, on the reclining seats (aka Lazy Boy) 250 per person. It’s kinda hidden, so when you buy your tickets you have to ask for the reclining seats first from the ticket person… (err… whatever they are called). It was okay, only thing though is that, the seats smelled like it just came out of the cabinet. Ehehe. I guess that’s because they are still new. So anyway, watch the movie! I enjoyed it so much that i even forgot about all the things that I'm supposed to do at work! Hehehehe!



0 comments: