Sunday, August 19, 2007

Loving the Rain

“Ooh, I hear laughter in the rain,
walking hand in hand with the one I love.
Ooh, how I love the rainy days
and the happy way I feel inside”

It’s been raining the whole week last week… and I loved it! (I know, I know, some are suffering because of this… but I can’t help it, I love it when it rains) Unfortunately though, I wasn’t able to enjoy it because I was stuck in a training the whole week. What made it worse, I had to take a certification exam which I am not too confident about now that I think about it. I felt so relieved after the exam and I was more than ready to take on the weekend. Especially since weekend=dates with turon!

Our date started off quite late… guess who was late? Weeeeell, we both were, he was late but I was even more late… hehehe! There is something about the rain that makes people just want to curl up in bed and listen to Harry Potter… uh… Or was that just me? :)

0 comments: