Tuesday, January 01, 2008

happy new year!

I haven’t been blogging for quite a while now… been busy with other stuff I guess. Oh well, no better time to start again than on the first day of the year.Let me start with asking you guys how your holidays has been?

Merry Chrsitmas and Happy New Year!

Yes indeed, it is now the year 2008, how fast time flies right?Anyway, I think this was the best Christmas ever, gifts-wise… below are my most favorite things that I got:

First is a new watch from Turon. Love you babe!
Second is a nw phone!!! At last! This one is a combo gift from Turon, my dad, my mom, my aunt and myself. Ehehehe. Tulong tulong dba? Naawa na talaga sila sa phone ko.


Last but definitely not the least is a Guitar Hero (controller) from Turon again!!


Yey! I absolutely love this Christmas! Thanks to everyone who gave me gifts!
Still accepting gifts this whole month of January.

2 comments:

Cel said...

Yey! Pwede na tayo mag two players!! Dalhin mo sa sleepover natin!

freya said...

excitement for the sleepover mounts!!!