Saturday, May 17, 2008

start of my goodbyes

Only a week, then I will be officially resigned… I will be leaving the company that has helped me enter the wonderful world of IT. Almost three years ago when I first entered HP and looking back I feel so grateful for all the experiences and memories that I have gained. My tenure in the company (naks tenure! eh less than 3 years lang naman!) has by no means been boring, that’s why I have never felt so torn when I was about to accept the other job from another company. I won’t stay for the work but I would definitely stay for the team.

The friendships that I have built in my team have truly been wonderful and it would really, really be very difficult to surpass. But then again, I still have no idea of what lays ahead. For those of you who don’t know, I belong in a team where work is crap but relationships are the BEST! We work hard and play even harder ika nga!

Things that I would miss:

  • Noise in our area!
  • The symphony of laughter coming from Glads, Regal, and of course, Derick
  • Derick’s “opportunity for you” talks
  • Noise in the pantry
  • Ivo’s alta de sociedad ways
  • Noise in Enterprise’ Food Park!
  • Jokes about Ivo’s age. LOL!
  • Noise in the elevator
  • Derick’s boys
  • Noise during team meetings
  • Office love teams
  • Noise in Chili Peppers
  • RTCIS virus
  • Shift A mischiefs
  • Noise ulit
  • Shift B camaraderie
  • Noise coming from the whole RTCIS team
  • My team… RTCIS


“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”

-Dr. Seuss

0 comments: