Monday, May 14, 2007

i'm back... i hope

It’s been more than a month since I last posted a ‘valid’ blog entry here… puro one liner lang daw eh… hehehe… anyway, let me try to recall what had happened since.

April 14

Joined Turon’s company outing at Clearwater Golf and Country Club in Clark Pampanga. I came as his guest, basically just watched them as they go about the normal ‘outing’ activities… relays, cheering competition, games, etc… oh and it was my first swimming this summer of 2007

April 21

HP – AMG had our 2nd Team Building Activity at Batangas Coutry Club in Batangas. Yes, there were games but unfortunately I wasn’t able to join since I was the DM from 8AM to 4:30PM… too bad. But when night time came I was free! Hehehe. I was able to join the activities for the evening, I even sang with HP’s band (I’m a member by the way… ehehehe) Jam@HP. Gabz and I braved singing in front of the whole AMG group with Kuya Roy slamming away with the drums… Tin, Jam and Ivo on the other hand whom are members of HP’s dance group – Let’s Groove, gave a very fun and funky performance. Derick meanwhile was a host! So that basically comprises our whole team… even with our very small headcount and very demanding roles most of us were able to participate at the event… one word sums it all up… BIBO!

April 28

Our team had a very impromptu yet well planned party at Ced’s place. We spent overnight there at casa Tanedo… ehehe. Billiards, poker, basketball and swimming… what more can you ask for?

** sorry no pictures… tignan nyo na lang blog ni Cel and Turon.


0 comments: