Tuesday, May 15, 2007

when you can't sleep at night

Around 7PM last night I already felt that I would be suffering through a long night due to a headache. I was able to ignore the pain for several hours since it was still pretty much tolerable, I even fell asleep at around 11:40PM. But then at around 2AM I was awoken by the throbbing pain in my head, I felt like my head was splitting into two! After 30 minutes of just staring at the ceiling I decided to take some medicine so that I would be able to sleep, especially since I had to be up again by 6AM to get ready for work. 30 minutes passed by and still nothing is changing; I was still suffering from the mind numbing pain in my head! Thank God by 3:30AM I was able to sleep… while sitting down… hehehe. Antok na talaga ako. I tried to file for a sick leave today but unfortunately no one would be able to cover my shift! Hay naku! Until now, I feel like my head is still carrying 10lb weights on each ear!

Anyway moving on, I have finally discovered why I haven’t been able to write blog entries for months now. The past two months had been roller coaster ride for me. I had felt probably 20 different kinds of sadness, 10 different kinds of anger, loneliness, despair (each), 10 different kinds of doubt and 5 different kinds of happiness. (What the hell am I talking about??) I guess I just want to emphasize the fact that my emotions were put to the test this past few weeks and as much as I want to share all those feelings here in my blog, I decided that I won’t but rather just to share it with a few close friends which by the way really helped me A LOT! Also I wouldn’t want my blog to be like a dear diary now would I? Heeheehee.

It pretty much goes without saying that whatever I went through back then is ‘kind of’ over now. I say ‘kind of’ because honestly, I am still unsure but I am hoping.

Oh! And Happy Birthday to my dear and loving father!!! Happy Birthday Dad!!! <3

0 comments: