Monday, November 26, 2007

turon and spa

Okay, so what is it with SPAs and why do I love going to them? Thinking back, my first ‘SPA experience’ was way back in Grad School in UPLB no less with Honey (yes, that’s her name and that’s not a pseudo name for Turon). I forgot the name of the place already but even if it was in the suburbs, it was really good and the amenities were complete (steam, sauna, rooms with relaxing scents and Enya music). From then on, I decided that SPAs are going to be one of my favorite places in whole world. Hehehe :)

Since then, I was able to go and ‘try’ different SPA places with my friends… always my friends, never with Turon. Don’t really know why, but no matter how persistent I am in persuading him to go there he does not budge… or so I thought… finally, I was able to convince him to go to one yesterday!!!

Too bad I wasn’t able to take pictures… tsk, tsk, tsk…

We were just talking about SPAs the other night with Derick, Volt, Ivo, Gabz, Jeff, Jam and Mark and how he was a virigin to those establishments. Why he finally succumbed to my request… don’t really know… but it does not matter! Gone are the days of my begging and pleading for us to go there! Hehehe! Now, both of us can enjoy this really great and relaxing activity!

Hooray to SPAs!!!

1 comments:

turon said...

we're still gonna watch Hitman right? ehehe