Friday, November 23, 2007

What's on your desktop?

Tagged by Cel a few days ago, but got so busy with work (busy daw oh!) that I wasn’t able to do it immediately….

So here goes, this is a screenshot of my desktop:


Obviously, I have an Andy Warhol wallpaper… very much like Cel’s... hehehe. I believe we studied and created this 'effect' for our wallpaper at the same time. Shift A girls!!! :)

A few icons on the left… which shows that I do work! Although some folders there are personal such as the ‘Bahay Files’ folder which contains some tracking files on our investment. The colorful icons on the right side are the newest additions to my desktop, a very handy tool for tracking the different time zones all over the world... very useful indeed especially for my OS Patching SPOC role. Moving on to the top, there is an object dock which came from Ced, another practical addition to my desktop… basically those are just shortcuts to the most frequently used applications and folders in my computer. There is an out of place Post-it note though in my desktop… one that was written without my knwoledge by Mcq… (I’m only guessing here but my guess is like 80% sure… hehehe) I will be deleting that once I have posted this blog. :)

The open applications on the taskbar are once again work related… HP OpenView Service Desk, Microsoft Outlook (for my work e-mail) and Mozilla Firefox (to write this very blog)…

There… have I proven to you guys now that I am a hard-working person???

Tagging: Cecil, Tago, Turon and Tin

Rules:

1. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.

2. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that

3. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop

1 comments:

McQ said...

frey frey frey!!
hey hey hey!!! =p