Monday, November 03, 2008

Istorbo ba? =)

Lately, I have been finding myself talking to almost everyone in my old team/old company via YM and Gtalk.

I guess I have been missing home more than I am realizing. I am missing Turon kaso naman! Lagi na lang tulog! Hahaha. Of course there is the consideration of our major time difference so I don't talk to him via YM/Gtalk as often as I would want to.

No, I am not settling by talking to my old team mates because yes, I miss them all too.

So if you find that I am bothering you via YM or Gtalk, miss ko lang kayo! Hahaha! XOXO!

4 comments:

Jam Torres said...

Miss ka na din namin... See you soon with my pasalubong :)

Unknown said...

FREY! pasalubong, kahit DOLLARS lang!!! thanks! :)

freya said...

Hahaha! Yes Lola Jam! =)

freya said...

Hahaha! Try ko Gladz ha? Wahahaha! =)