Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oplan Starbucks

Ever since the first time I was introduced to the Starbucks planner, I was hooked. It became kind of a tradition in our team (my old HP team) every Christmas season to give each other stickers. Even those that are not really that much into coffee and Starbucks, we usually convince them to buy one for the sake of the all-important sticker. Great friends eh? :D

While talking to Derick in YM, just found out that he just needs 6 more stickers!!!! I miss having them around to fill up the missing stickers... more importantly, I miss being in the Philippines to fill up those stickers for myself. I have actually tasked (note: Tasked! Oplan Starbucks Planner:D Turon to do this for me. I told him that by the time I come back to the Philippines, I should have my very own planner (Demanding ba? Hehehe. Love you Turon!) 'coz I usually get mine even before December starts!

Happy collecting to those who are doing so! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! :)

You know you love us dude.. Yes, the starbucks sticker tradition is still alive within the group, dahil sa pangungulit ko.. hehe!

freya said...

Samahan nyo si Turon! Give him sitckers!!!! :D

turon said...

5 stickers to go baby! :)

lividgabo said...

derick got his planner earlier today :) haha. dami kasi boys.