Thursday, January 11, 2007

2007

Been busy the past two days… with work? NOT! Heehee. Actually I was still am busy looking for/saving/inserting album covers and lyrics. FUN! Once again, Celay has taught me something very important and useful *pat on her back*! Oh what will I ever do without you? LOLZ! Anyway, the past days I have noticed that most of my teammates’ dispositions are quite low… hmmm… is there something in the air? It saddens me although I’m not one of them, seems like 2007 has not had a good start with most of them. Speaking of, I really have no expectation of what my 2007 would be like. I’m not really into expectations, I have learned through previous experiences that the less expectations I have, the less hurt I will be. Having said that, I’ll just hope that 2007 will be better than 2006…

2006: I have met and gotten close with some of my teammates
2007: Hope that our friendship would remain strong and lasting

2006: Work started to get easier for me
2007: Hope that this year, panis na yan!

2006: Work-Life Balance came to be
2007: Hope for more free weekends! (haha! That one’s for my manager! uhm… although I hope he’s not reading this)

2006: Lost my grandma and grandpa
2007: Hope that my family and friends all remain safe and healthy

2006: Someone tried to prove his best that he’s changed
2007: Hope that this change will be for good

2006: Received an IPOD
2007: Hope this year IPHONE naman… LOLZ!

Okay I’ll stop, before I start enumerating every little thing that happened to me last year. Hehe. Basta here’s to hoping that my 2007 will be good!! :)

0 comments: