Friday, January 26, 2007

growing pains

I feel like it has been a loooooooong week. Don’t really remember when it started but it seems as if there is a LOT that has to be done and it has to be done NOW. For the past week I had been walking blindly with a project of mine. I AM THE OWNER=I AM RESPONSIBLE. Yeah I get that, but the thing is… I don’t know what the heck I’m doing. Add to that the pressure of deadline and the fact that I HAD other people depending on me... and of course let us not forget the unforeseen circumstances which add to the delay. Hay, I feel like such a grown up. Good thing I’m almost finished with it! =) BUT it was not without long work hours and lack of sleep! Hey, I’m not complaining here coz as what our manager said it’s good feeling even if you’re tired and stressed knowing that you accomplished something, and I choose to believe him on that. Well I better believe him coz I know that there is still a very long 3 months ahead of us. Hay! We will survive, I will survive… I hope…

0 comments: