Monday, January 08, 2007

fireworks+EK=my weekend

Last Saturday, amidst the throng of people in MOA, we braved going there and waited for the fireworks display for the 2nd Pyrolympics. I wonder why people are all so fascinated with fireworks, I mean it’s not like we seldom see it, it’s a pretty common thing nowadays. But still, we sat there and waited for an hour with our necks propped up. Just waiting there made me realize how pathetic we were. Hehehehe. Anyways, when it started, it was pretty amazing…



Sunday, we got together with our college barkada. Being with them again just made me realize how much I miss their company and how much I miss college. =( Going to Enchanted Kingdom after the holidays is kind of a tradition to us. For several consecutive years, we always go to EK, (for 2 years it was December 27), but having graduated college it kind of died down. We already missed 2 years that’s why this trip was extra special. =) We have a thing where when we make plans ahead of time, like a week before the scheduled day, it usually doesn’t happen, so this time we made plans 2 days before! And what do you know, our plans pushed through! Hehehe. Mark, Archie, Sherwin and I had the ‘perfect attendance’ meaning we rode every ride our group went to (2x space shuttle, 3x anchor’s away, wheel of fate, dodgem, jungle log jam, rialto, flying fiesta). He on the other hand, got nauseous, poor him. Heeheehee. Can’t wait for another get together with them…

PS: 71 months! Woohoo!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To my defense, Flying Fiesta sucks!!!! ;P Kaya ginawa yung ride na yun para hindi mo masulit ang 600php mo! Come, join me in my petition to stop the operation of Flying Fiesta! ehehe. Ang galing naman nung kumuha ng mga pics sa fireworks display. ehehehe.

2160 days ata.. :D

freya said...

excuses! excuses!