Sunday, September 16, 2007

4 days of guilt

Good things certainly are happening in my life right now. Moving forward! The Big Leap! Change! Change! Change! Truly when it rains, it pours. :)

Moving on, my girlfriend Gabz just bought an old-new phone… it’s a Nokia 5500, shock-proof and water-proof. He was so happy about his purchase that he can’t help but share all the new and cool features of the said phone. It really was cool, so cool that we (I as the leader) decided to put his phone to the test. While at work, I saw a half-full glass of water just lying around our area. That gave me an idea to submerge his phone there… hehehe. When we did the first time, all was cool, the phone was working still and pretty much nothing happened. But then, Cel was not able to see it, so we did the whole thing all over again… BIG MISTAKE! Uh-oh! The phone went dead. *moment of silence here*

In my defense, I didn’t have to convince him much, right Gabz? Eerrrr Gabz? There was a video in YouTube right?

Gabz rushed to get the phone and went to the pantry to dry it off… After several times of trying, Gabz and I were able to turn it on again! Whooopeee! But sadly Gabz told me after a couple of hours that the LCD was kinda blinking. So he had to turn it off for a few days before deciding to turn it on again… just to avoid the electronic parts from ‘grounding’.

Panic! Guilt! Oh the guilt!!!

I thought I might hear one of Gabz’s famous scary lines… “d na ko natutuwa ah!”

Imagine my relief when Gabz texted me earlier today that the phone is A-okay now! Whew! And to quote him “Mas mahalaga friendship sakin kesa sa material na bagay”.

Luvyah girlfriend! Mwah! Mwah! Tsup! Tsup!


1 comments:

McQ said...

awww so sweet....i wanna dip his phone din...joke..=)