Saturday, September 15, 2007

change

Changes, when it comes to our lives, are inevitable. As we grow older and hopefully become wiser, we realize more and more that change is the only thing constant. Ever since I graduated from college, my mindset has never changed, I still felt the same, acted the same and pretty much lived the same way. I don’t really recall the exact moment that I felt that I have changed, or matured as I would like to think I did but now, I have to say I’m really feeling it.

One of the major factors that brought a big change in my life is my work. From the happy-go-lucky worker that I was, I have changed into a full blown member of the working society. Little by little I have come to value the work that I do and prioritize those responsibilities that I carry. I have also come to learn that life really is not fair; you just have to work with the cards that you are dealt with. It all comes down to a person’s ability to go with the flow.

Maturity… Openness… Humility… these are all I ask. What is up?

I love you and you know that.

My mistakes I am trying to correct, differences I’ve learned to respect, regrets I am trying to forget.


0 comments: